Auto and Homeowners Insurance in Warner Robins, GA
Georgia home and auto owners know the importance of ensuring they are adequately insured. Having both types of coverage can help limit the financial burden of covering out-of-pocket costs following an accident in your home or out on the road. The team at Heritage Agency: Real Estate & Insurance is here to help you navigate your home and auto insurance needs. Call us today to get started.
If damage occurs to your home’s structure or your personal belongings inside, your homeowners insurance policy can assist you in covering related expenses. Like auto insurance, homeowners insurance is a contract between you and your insurer in which you’re given financial assistance following an incident in exchange for paying an insurance premium.
While policies vary among homeowners, a typical homeowners insurance policy might include the following types of coverage:
· Dwelling coverage helps cover repairing or rebuilding damage to the house’s structure.
· Other structures coverage assists in covering other buildings on the property, such as a garage or gazebo.
· Liability coverage helps cover injury or damage to others and their property if the policyholder is held responsible.
· Contents or personal property coverage helps cover clothes, furniture, electronics and other items in the home if damaged or lost due to a covered cause.
· Loss of use coverage assists with living expenses in the event of a covered loss, such as paying for temporary housing after a house fire.
Your homeowners insurance policy can include various benefits, so be sure to contact our agency with any questions regarding potential policies.
Auto insurance is an agreement between you and your insurer in which you pay an auto insurance premium in exchange for financial assistance following an accident. After a collision, for example, your insurer will give you a certain amount of money to cover costs related to the accident. The amount of money you will get generally depends on how much you pay for your premium and your deductible.
A typical auto insurance policy might look like the following:
· Liability insurance helps insure against claims arising from damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
o Bodily injury liability coverage helps cover their medical bills (and, in some cases, deaths).
o Property damage liability helps pay for damage to the other driver’s property, such as their vehicle.
· Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
· Comprehensive insurance helps pay for non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
· Medical payment (MedPay) coverage helps pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
· Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have adequate liability coverage.
Included coverages can vary based on a variety of factors. Contact our agency today with any questions related to auto insurance policies.
If you are looking for homeowners and auto insurance near Warner Robins, Georgia, we are here to help. Call Heritage Agency: Real Estate & Insurance to learn more about auto and homeowners insurance so you can make an educated decision on your coverage options.