Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
Business owners understand that having appropriate insurance is crucial to the future financial health of their company. A business owners’ policy (BOP) includes basic coverage at a discount, but not every company is eligible to purchase this type of policy.
Your agent can help you understand whether you may qualify to purchase a BOP. Contact Strawn & Co. Insurance in McDonough, Georgia, to learn more about your business insurance options.
What’s Included With a BOP?
A BOP may be well-suited to the needs of your small or medium-sized business. Here are the three core policies typically included with a BOP:
· Liability insurance helps pay for third-party claims if your business is legally liable for damages.
· Property insurance helps cover damage or destruction of business-owned property and equipment.
· Business interruption insurance helps cover everyday company bills if you must shut down to allow for repairs after a covered event like a fire or storm.
Customizing BOP Coverage
Your business may need more coverage than the three core policies included with a BOP. Your agent can help you tailor your insurance coverage to meet your company’s needs, including:
· Equipment breakdown insurance
· Employment practices liability insurance
· Worker’s compensation insurance
· Cyber liability insurance
· Commercial auto insurance
· Excess liability coverage
Reach out to us today to discuss your business’s operations, size, and industry, and we can suggest coverages that may be right for you.
What Businesses Are Eligible for a BOP?
Insurance companies determine BOP eligibility criteria, but they are typically only available to certain small- and medium-sized businesses. Your agent can help you determine whether you are eligible to purchase a BOP and whether the coverage meets your needs. Even if you are not eligible for a BOP, we can work with you to find a policy package that helps you protect your business against the various risks it may face.
Get the Business Insurance You Need
Since 1972, Strawn & Co., Insurance has been helping Georgia businesses get the insurance coverages they need to effectively manage their risks. The agents at Strawn & Co. can help you understand whether a BOP may be the right choice for your company. Contact us today to learn more about your business insurance options and to get a quote.
This blog is intended for informational and educational use only. It is not exhaustive and should not be construed as legal advice. Please contact your insurance professional for further information.